Sunday, May 19, 2013

And the hook is moving ...



My greengate blanket is moving along ... now at row 70 ... 85 rows will be half way.  Its pure simplicity and just plain comforting.  Am loving every stitch that is going into this.

Hey Stitchy... ever be it slowly, I am making progress on your CAL.   Lets see, I think I have 15 rows to go.  Its going out today with me to MIL's where along with a good cup of coffee the afternoon will have the steel hook flying.  Right now this is my Sunday afternoon project.

And let me introduce you to the next project to go on hook ...
Flower Garden Afghan ... am trying very hard not to start this one yet, but I'm not sure I will be able to hold out too much longer.   There are just so many amazing patterns.


Wishing you many blessings on this Sunday.

11 comments:

  1. Man the hook is just flying at your place. I love that afghan at the end of your post. That will be beautiful. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Greengate affie. And the new one, the garden gate...is sooooo pretty!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always in awe of your beautiful projects Glor. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh so pretty Sister...that last one looks challenging, but lacy and gorgeous. Looking forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Glor~
    I read your post, and it reminded me that I have my granddaughter's afghan to finish up, and I am only a half dozen rows away from being done! I love doilies! LOVE THEM...and inherited a few from my mom. I've crocheted 3 or 4 in the past and I love them~

    I see why you are itching to start your new project. That is a really pretty one~ I bet it should go fairly fast too~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! the hook isreally moving there, and the next project in your queue is a pretty one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blanket looks nice and colourful! Waiting to see it completed. The afghan in the end of post looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good! I need to check out the CAL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been very busy...and all your projects are lovely.

    The new afghan you are wanting to start looks very pretty. I am looking forward to watching your progress.

    The CAL doily is looking very nice, too.

    Blessings to you always dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful works!

    My mother-in-law makes beautiful crochets too. I have to show her your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the rose afghan, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete